AR Diaphragm Pumps are a great choice for fluid transfer and spraying of a wide range of chemicals and solutions. Most pumps are interchangeable with common diaphragm pumps in the market. Ideal for lawn and turf care, agriculture, tree spraying, pressure washing, roof cleaning and a wide variety of industrial applications.
Annovi Reverberi AR45LFP-C liquid fertilizer and pesticide low pressure diaphragm pump. Three semi-hydraulic diaphragms. Single male cardan shaft. For use in the gardening or professional agricultural sectors, base-mounted in combination with PTO’s, electric motors or internal combustion engines for gardening, and small sprayers for medium-pressure pesticide treatments in gardens, greenhouses, orchards or vineyards.
- Semi-hydraulic three-diaphragm pump, for use with aggressive products in low pressure systems
- Parts in contact with the liquids being pumped are: reinforced polypropylene, Kynar and AISI 316 L. Diaphragms in BlueFlex and Viton®
- Three-diaphragm design for smoother operation, lower pulsation and less hammer effect
- Crankcase shell is precision die cast. Splash lubricated oiling system with a clear oil tank for visual oil level checking
- Remote level monitoring sensor on request
- Oil drainage stopper
- Piston and ring design offers an efficient “oil cushion” system to protect the diaphragm
- New-design diaphragms and keepers prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Spherical sector profile valves offer lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency
- Heavy duty mounting rails, AISI 304 SST fasteners. Drive types: Cardan shaft or keyed solid shaft Available with reduction gearbox for internal combustion engines, pulley fixtures or flanges for hydraulic motors.
Max GPM 11.4 Max L/Min 43.3 Max PSI 290 MaxBar 20 Outlet 1" Max Temp 140° F HP 2.1 Weight 40 RPM 550