Hydra-Flex - Switchblade™ Quad Nozzle Kits
Dig Faster. Save Water.
The Switchblade™ nozzle is designed and engineered for the rugged Hydro-Excavation industry. These heavy-duty, high-impact nozzles allow you to cut through dirt faster while using dramatically less water.
- Performance – Complete jobs faster with more runtime and less downtime. A combination of (1), (2), or (4) 0° solid stream nozzles provide greater impingement, allowing you to cut through soil faster while using dramatically less water. The Switchblade’s long, linear flow path is ideally suited for trenching applications.
- Durability – These heavy duty, high impact nozzles are constructed with stainless steel housings and tungsten carbide wear surfaces to withstand harsh environments and provide longer life than stainless steel nozzle tips.
- Safety – Non-conductive urethane coating on the nozzle body protects the operator and sensitive underground utilities.
- Flexibility –Individual, replaceable, color-coded nozzle pills allow you to change water flow rate and pattern based on current soil conditions.
Switchblade Ace Kit - Includes Switchblade Deuce Body, (2) Nozzle Pill, and Stainless Steel Thread Tape.
*Stainless steel thread tape is required for pill assembly.
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 3200 PSI (276 Bar)
- Maximum Water Temperature: 180° F (+82° C)
- Nozzle Tip Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Connection Thread: 1/2" NPT