Scaltrol hot-water systems are designed to handle hot water or high-pressure applications up to 200° F (93° C) and 200 psi. This added functionality of the HSC-50 and HSC-100 to attach to the hot water line is perfect for any application requiring the temperature of the water to be boosted prior to the equipment.
For commercial use — developed specifically to handle hot-water or high-pressure applications up to 200 PSI. Install on hot-water or cold-water lines. Cartridge capacity 50,000 gallons. Includes cartridge.
Food Service: dish machines, ice makers, steamers, combi-ovens, booster heaters, coffee makers
Commercial: pressure washers, water heaters, laundry machines, medical sterilizers, farms, hospitals, schools, detention facilities, club houses
- Water Flow: up to 10 GPM
- Maximum Pressure Head & Sump: 200 PSI
- Maximum Temperature Head & Sump: 200° F (93° C)
- Inlet/Outlet (Female): ¾” NPT
- Dimensions: 4.5″ W x 7.5″ H
- Cartridge Capacity: 50,000 gallons
- Installation: Hot or Cold water lines