2022 Year in Review! + Recycle your Water?
Posted by Josiah Hagemann on 31st Jan 2023
Happy New Year! American Pressure would like to thank our great customers and our amazing team for another great year in 2022!
Some company and product highlights for 2022 are below!
- BluBird line of rubber garden hoses, 40% lighter than a standard rubber hose! They have been a huge hit, especially with the Arctic Steamer. Click on the picture for more information.
- Tucker brand of water fed poles and water treatment systems for the window cleaning professional. Click on the picture for some more pictures of what we have in stock!
- New loading areas both in the sales area and around the back of the building in the service and shipping area. Click here for some before and after pictures of the project!
- American Pressure is proud to now offer the AaLadin line of parts washers and pressure washers. They will be a great compliment to our existing offering of equipment, click on the picture for a few of the units we are currently stocking!
- We worked with General Pump on their new GP Blaster long distance nozzle.
- Ben was awarded the prestigious "Distinguished Service Award" for outstanding contributions to the power cleaning equipment industry!
- American Pressure was named a Top 5 Dealer for Alkota
- American Pressure was named the number 2 Dealer for Landa
- Last but not least - a new and improved website for American Pressure!
Are you looking to reuse your wash water? Are you looking to treat your water to safely discharge or evaporate? American Pressure has water treatments technologies available to help you meet your end goal! There are three questions to consider when looking into water treatment technologies.
What’s in the water? Each water treatment application will have different contaminants which will require different treatment strategies.
How much water? The amount of water generated and when it is generated will determine the size of the system required.
Where is the water going? Different treatment strategies will be appropriate depending on the intended use of the water (disposal, reuse or evaporation).
Contact one of our application experts today and we can work on coordinating a water sample to help identify what water treatment technology or technologies will work best for your application!
Call us at 763-521-4442 or send us an email at email@example.com